Short for ‘costume play’ Cosplay has becoming more and more popular in the UK. Directed by Ed Hartwell and Johnnie Oddball, this brilliant documentary follows a selection of Cosplayers as they attend the UK MCM Expo and is a fascinating insight into the real-life characters, behind the costumes.
We have two copies of the DVD to give away.
To be in the draw just answer the following question.
Cosplay UK- The movie is available to buy on Amazon HERE
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Flush the Fashion do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by Flush the Fashion decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Flush the Fashion reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition
• Closing date for entries is March 8th 2014.
Cosplay UK- The movie is Released on Monday 17th February 2014 through ISIS Entertainment IE