These a very, very special, and very, very rich; they will last in the freezer for a very, very long time. Well if someone doesn’t eat them all first.
250g plain flour
350g demerara sugar
65g raw cacao powder
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
250ml macadamia nut oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 bar Vegan chocolate
1. Grease and line an 8” cake tin
2. Sieve the flour, followed by the organic cacao powder into a bowl. Add the pinch of salt
3. Measure out the This Is Good Macadamia Nut Oil and the almond milk / oat milk. Combine and add the vanilla extract
4. Slowly pour the liquids into the flour, stirring as you pour
5. Roughly chop the vegan chocolate and add to the mix. Stir well to combine
6. Pour the mixture into the pre prepared 8” tin
7. Cook for 25 mins at 180 degrees c
Tip: If you like your brownies SUPER chocolatey, add half the batter to the tin first, then break up a second bar of vegan chocolate into squares. Arrange the squares in a grid pattern based on where you plan to cut the brownies.
Pour the remaining batter over the chocolate squares and bake. When you bite into the brownie, a delicious pocket of melted chocolate will be there to greet you. Yum!
Many thanks to Hannah Zussman, owner of This Is Good Macadamia Nut Oil, sought after personal trainer, four-time British Record holding powerlifter and co-founder of This Is Good Macadamia Nut Oil, www.thisisgoodoil.com for the recipe, visit their site for other delicious recipes using Macadamia Nut Oil
For more reviews and recipes visit www.flushthefashion.com/food