Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa is directed by Declan Lowney and starring Steve Coogan, Colm Meaney, Felicity Montagu, Simon Greenall and Sean Pertwee. The film is available on DVD. Blu-ray and digital download on December 2nd.
To celebrate we are giving two lucky readers the chance to win a copy of the DVD and an ‘I Am Siege Face’ t-shirt. We’re also giving two runners up a Shape digital mug!
12 Hostages 24 Hours 1 Partridge THE film to own this Christmas.
When Alan’s radio station is taken over by a new media conglomerate; it sets in motion a hilarious chain of events which see Alan having to work with the police to defuse a potentially violent siege. Will Alan talk round disgruntled colleague Pat Farrell? Will there be shots fired in anger? Will Alan become a public hero or simply another footnote in the history of broadcasting?
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the question below:
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
ALAN PARTRIDGE: ALPHA PAPA is available for pre-order now and is released on DVD, Blu-ray and download on December 2nd.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives. Closing Date Dec 10th 2013.
• Studiocanal UK and Flush the Fashion do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by FTF. Our decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Flush the Fashion reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition