- Sponsored Feature: The Adventures of BB ...
- Audi Range Review 2013
- Win 'A Big Ass Spider! and 'The ...
- Damien Jurado - St Pancras Old Church, ...
- Film Review: Jeune et Jolie
- WIN Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa Goodies
- Live Review: 30 Seconds To Mars - O2 Arena
- Film Review: Parkland
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
- Silver Timothy - Damien Jurado
Smart Forvision Concept Car
Here is a first look at a new car from Manufacturer Smart.
The Smart Forvision Concept is set to be unveiled in two weeks at the Frankfurt Motor Show.
Designed with plastics company BASF, and built with some interesting materials, including plastic wheels, and a carbon fibre resin interior. There will be a number of power options, including electric and there are solar panels on the roof. As yet there is no word on whether it will be built for mass production, but it’s likely to attract a lot of attention in Frankfurt.
Click on the thumbnails above to see more. To me it looks a bit like a cross between an iMac and a scrunched up piece of paper, what do you think?
19th August 2011
The Frankfurt Motorshow looks like it is going to be a good one.. A brand new luxury car manufacturer is launching the Eterniti Hemera, plus a Bentley SUV and a Kia Concept Sedan.