- Audi Range Review 2013
- Win 'A Big Ass Spider! and 'The ...
- Damien Jurado - St Pancras Old Church, ...
- Film Review: Jeune et Jolie
- WIN Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa Goodies
- Live Review: 30 Seconds To Mars - O2 Arena
- Film Review: Parkland
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
- Silver Timothy - Damien Jurado
- Velour Modular - Capsule EP
Lamborghini Uncovered: A moving museum in London
There is still a couple of days left to catch the Lamborghini Uncovered Mobile Exhibition doing its rounds across London at the moment. Tomorrow (Friday) the exhibition is in London Bridge and on Saturday it visits Marble Arch.
Highlights from the show include a classic 350 GT (above middle), a Countach 25th Anniversary Edition (above) and a Miura P 400 SV (above top). Not forgetting the slightly more modern Aventador LP700-4 (top) and a very nice Lamborghini Diablo (below).
I was lucky enough to see some of the newer cars in action recently at the the Lamborghini Blancpain Super Trofeo Cup at Silverstone and they are quite something. If you’ve never seen one in the er, flesh it’s a great opportunity to have a look at some amazing pieces of machinery up close.
The exhibition is free and open for all.
Friday 22nd June – Potters Field Park, London, SE1
Saturday 23rd June – Marble Arch, London W2